Sale
American Lifestyle

Aston Flat

Selected color is out of stock
ColorLeopard Microfiber
  • Leopard Microfiber
  • Runs large
    Runs true to size
    Runs small
    Please select a SizePlease select a Width

    EGift Cards can only be sent to one recipient per denomination per transaction.

    Product Details

    Your new favorite flat. Slip into this easy style with unbelievable comfort every day, every season.

    • Faux leather, patent, or microfiber upper
    • Almond toe
    • Slip-on fit
    • Interior quilted heel counter
    • BE FREE® Energy Technology insole with 3 distinct zones designed for maximum comfort: extra support under the toe, high-recovery foam at the ball of the foot, and dense foam cradling the heel
    • Textured spray stack heel

    Reviews

    1–8 of 32 Reviews  
    Active Filters
    1. 4 out of 5 stars.

      cute shoe

      Comfortable flat shoe. Perfect for business casual.

      • Yes,
      • I recommend this product.
      Originally posted on Aston Flat

      Helpful?

    2. 2 out of 5 stars.

      Disappointed

      These shoes were not kind to my feet at all. I had blisters on three different contact points.

      • No,
      • I do not recommend this product.
      Originally posted on Aston Flat

      Helpful?

    3. 1 out of 5 stars.

      DO NOT BUY!!!!

      I wore these around my place and they seemed to fit well. I got to work and not 10 min in and i have a blister on one heel and almost a cut on the other heel. I can hardly walk not and had to use medical tape on my feet just to make it through to lunch till I could go get different shoes. I had been sitting at my desk most of the morning thank goodness or it would have been worse.

      • No,
      • I do not recommend this product.

      Helpful?

    4. 1 out of 5 stars.

      Never purchasing from this company again

      Shoes weren’t even CLOSE to the right size. Way too big and looked like clown shoes. I bought these for work hoping they’d be comfortable to stand for 8 hours but they were extremely uncomfortable. I sent them in to be returned over a month ago and STILL haven’t gotten a refund. If I could rate 0 stars I would.

      • No,
      • I do not recommend this product.

      Helpful?

    5. 2 out of 5 stars.

      They run big. Size down!

      These shoes run big. Unfortunately need to return them. Id say 90% of the shoes in my closet are a size 10 w/ the other 10% a 9.5. I bought these in a 10 and they’re SO big. I probably would wear a 9 in these which is very odd. Too bad bc they have nice cushioned bottoms and seem comfortable.

      • Yes,
      • I recommend this product.
      Originally posted on Aston Flat

      Helpful?

    6. 3 out of 5 stars.

      Wouldn't stay on my feet

      Returned twice. Had to size down and as till slipped on my heel once I got the right length. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

      • No,
      • I do not recommend this product.
      Originally posted on famousfootwear.com
    7. 5 out of 5 stars.

      Great shoe mom approved

      Purchased them for my elderly mother.who has foot problems As soon as she tried them on she said she hadn't felt something so comfortable ever. Felt like walking on cotton.
      I ended up buying another pair from the website as well. Great shoes definitely recommend

      • Yes,
      • I recommend this product.
      Originally posted on Aston Flat

      Helpful?

    8. 5 out of 5 stars.

      Flats

      Comfy first after initial break in period (less than a week). I have a bad back and any other flats I've used leave my back and feet sore after a day in the office. With these flats I'm still energized and not sore at all from wearing them all day. Highly recommend.

      • Pros:
      • Comfortable,
      • Cushioning,
      • Durable,
      • Easy to Clean,
      • Stylish,
      • Versatile
      • Cons:
      • breakin pain below toes at first
      • Yes,
      • I recommend this product.
      Originally posted on Women's Aston Flat

      Helpful?

    1–8 of 32 Reviews  
    Recommended For You
    1-4 of 10 products
    mgctlbxN$MZP mgctlbxV$5.1.13 mgctlbxL$C