A waterproof hiker boot with standout design and sustainability.
- SUSTAINABLY CRAFTED: Linings and topcloth made from recycled bottles, recycled plastic toe box and heel counter, crafted using waterless dyeing techniques
- MATERIALS: Suede or leather responsibly sourced through Leather Working Group-approved factories and soft, feel-good linings
- FIT: Slip-on fit with stretch twin gore and back pull tab
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT: Anti-microbial, anti-odor Insole Technology with anatomical cushioning, comfort, & support. Insoles crafted with cushy, plant-based BLOOM foam to reduce plastic consumption.
- STYLE: Waterproof Chelsea boot with durable 3 3/4 inch block heel
- 1 SHOE. 1 TREE. ALL THE FEELS: With your purchase of this shoe, we’ll donate one tree to Trees for the Future.
- CONSCIOUSLY PACKAGED: This style is shipped in a box made with recyclable materials & soy-based inks