A sustainable, loafer-inspired block-heel bootie with innovative comfort & design.
- SUSTAINABLY CRAFTED: Soft linings and topcloth made from recycled bottles, eco-conscious fabric toe box, and durable soles made from a blend of rice husks and rubber
- MATERIALS: Leather responsibly sourced through the Leather Working Group or super-soft flannel
- FIT: Quilted inner heel for extra cushioning
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT: Insole Technology with anatomical cushioning, comfort & support
- MOVEMENT: Lightweight, flexible construction moves with you
- STYLE: Notched front detail and 2 inch block heel
- 1 SHOE. 1 TREE. ALL THE FEELS: With your purchase of this shoe, we'll donate one tree to Trees for the Future to offset carbon emissions and help impoverished families plant trees for a better life.
Show your love to mother nature in this tailored and sustainable block-heel bootie.